GridPoint Tops List of 100 Innovative Greentech Companies
AlwaysOn has released a list of private greentech companies that it feels are transforming the global energy, water, agriculture, transportation, construction, manufacturing, and resource recovery establishments.
Hundreds of private companies were nominated for the GoingGreen 100 by dozens of top venture capital firms and a wide breadth of green technology insiders. To make the final selection, companies needed to demonstrate that they excelled in five primary evaluation criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value creation, and media attention or “buzz.”
The GoingGreen 100 winners were honored at GoingGreen, an executive summit presented by AlwaysOn and the University of California, Davis, Graduate School of Management on September 10-12. You can check out webcasts from the event here.
And here’s a list of the winners:
Biofuel & Agriculture
Better Energy Systems
Silicon Valley Solar
Stirling Energy Systems
GeoPure Water Technologies
Industrial Plug and Play
P2W Pollution To Water
PAX Water Technologies
Seven Seas Water
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables