Hill Phoenix Releases Sustainability Report
Hill Phoenix, a Dover Company that manufactures commercial refrigeration systems and products, has published its first Sustainability Report (PDF).In the Report, Hill Phoenix outlines the Sustainable Environment Management System they designed to implement what will be a company-wide program that includes every area and department of the company.
In 2006, Hill Phoenix says it reduced greenhouse gas emissions by 23 percent, reduced volatile organic compound emissions by 78 percent, reduced metal consumption by 28 percent, and increased cardboard recycling by 18 percent.
Overall, the company says it reduced electricity use 29 percent, reduced natural gas use by 50 percent, and reduced propane use by 26 percent.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council