Legion Launches Green Paper Classification System
Legion Paper, a leading supplier of fine art paper, has launched a eco-friendly paper classification system that organizes each paper into five categories: Alternative Energy, Chlorine-Free, Handmade Papers, Mill Certification and Tree-Free.
Most of the green discussion in relation to the paper industry has focused on wood-based
and/or recycled products, according to Legion. This leaves out many important products including 100 percent cotton papers, papers made from cork, mulberry, and handmade papers -? all of which do not require the cutting down of trees in the first place.
“Many of our customers rely on legionpaper.com for their projects and we are continually asked about the specific ‘green’ qualities of our papers,” added Levine. “With our new “green” interface, we are able to offer this extraordinary search tool so anyone can easily find all the eco-friendly characteristics of our papers instantly.”
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant