Legion Launches Green Paper Classification System
Legion Paper, a leading supplier of fine art paper, has launched a eco-friendly paper classification system that organizes each paper into five categories: Alternative Energy, Chlorine-Free, Handmade Papers, Mill Certification and Tree-Free.
Most of the green discussion in relation to the paper industry has focused on wood-based
and/or recycled products, according to Legion. This leaves out many important products including 100 percent cotton papers, papers made from cork, mulberry, and handmade papers -? all of which do not require the cutting down of trees in the first place.
“Many of our customers rely on legionpaper.com for their projects and we are continually asked about the specific ‘green’ qualities of our papers,” added Levine. “With our new “green” interface, we are able to offer this extraordinary search tool so anyone can easily find all the eco-friendly characteristics of our papers instantly.”
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform