Fleishman-Hillard Launches Sustainability Practice, Will Go Carbon Neutral
PR firm Fleishman-Hillard has launched a Sustainability Communications practice designed to counsel clients on policy and work with them to articulate views and actions on green issues.
In addition to launching the new practice, Fleishman-Hillard pledged to reduce its global energy consumption, decrease the CO2 it produces, and become carbon neutral by the end of 2008. With over 80 offices and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, the company is currently measuring its worldwide carbon footprint and developing a plan to reduce its carbon footprint and reduce its energy consumption.
Senior VP Malin Jennings has been tapped to lead the new practice.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling