Fleishman-Hillard Launches Sustainability Practice, Will Go Carbon Neutral
PR firm Fleishman-Hillard has launched a Sustainability Communications practice designed to counsel clients on policy and work with them to articulate views and actions on green issues.
In addition to launching the new practice, Fleishman-Hillard pledged to reduce its global energy consumption, decrease the CO2 it produces, and become carbon neutral by the end of 2008. With over 80 offices and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, the company is currently measuring its worldwide carbon footprint and developing a plan to reduce its carbon footprint and reduce its energy consumption.
Senior VP Malin Jennings has been tapped to lead the new practice.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables