Fleishman-Hillard Launches Sustainability Practice, Will Go Carbon Neutral
PR firm Fleishman-Hillard has launched a Sustainability Communications practice designed to counsel clients on policy and work with them to articulate views and actions on green issues.
In addition to launching the new practice, Fleishman-Hillard pledged to reduce its global energy consumption, decrease the CO2 it produces, and become carbon neutral by the end of 2008. With over 80 offices and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, the company is currently measuring its worldwide carbon footprint and developing a plan to reduce its carbon footprint and reduce its energy consumption.
Senior VP Malin Jennings has been tapped to lead the new practice.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike