Fleishman-Hillard Launches Sustainability Practice, Will Go Carbon Neutral
PR firm Fleishman-Hillard has launched a Sustainability Communications practice designed to counsel clients on policy and work with them to articulate views and actions on green issues.
In addition to launching the new practice, Fleishman-Hillard pledged to reduce its global energy consumption, decrease the CO2 it produces, and become carbon neutral by the end of 2008. With over 80 offices and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, the company is currently measuring its worldwide carbon footprint and developing a plan to reduce its carbon footprint and reduce its energy consumption.
Senior VP Malin Jennings has been tapped to lead the new practice.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE