Fleishman-Hillard Launches Sustainability Practice, Will Go Carbon Neutral
PR firm Fleishman-Hillard has launched a Sustainability Communications practice designed to counsel clients on policy and work with them to articulate views and actions on green issues.
In addition to launching the new practice, Fleishman-Hillard pledged to reduce its global energy consumption, decrease the CO2 it produces, and become carbon neutral by the end of 2008. With over 80 offices and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, the company is currently measuring its worldwide carbon footprint and developing a plan to reduce its carbon footprint and reduce its energy consumption.
Senior VP Malin Jennings has been tapped to lead the new practice.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend