Tiremaker Launches Green Social Network
“This is a content-rich site that doubles as a ‘MySpace-like’ social network,'” says Fred Koplin, YTC director of marketing. “Our goal is to create an entertaining, newsy, socially relevant site. A perfect example is that we are going to be receiving regular online reports from four recent college grads making a 40,000-mile road trip from Southern California to the tip of South America, all created to promote green living and a sustainable lifestyle.”
YTC’s parent company, Yokohama Rubber Company, recently issued an environmental mandate, known as Grand Design 100, to coincide with the organization’s 100th anniversary in 2017. The plan, available on the new site, outlines Yokohama’s plans to reduce the environmental impact made by its products.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment