BT Launches Sustainability Practice in US & UK
British Telecom has formed a sustainability practice in the UK and US aimed at large corporates and public sector organizations.
BT’s “carbon impact assessment” focuses on measuring and helping to reduce the amount of CO2 emissions produced as a result of networked IT services.
BT says the program takes into account the way people’s work patterns (such as their travel and IT use) contribute to CO2 emissions, and how business operations, shared services, and building infrastructure add to an organization’s carbon footprint. Companies can also test different business scenarios.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council