BT Launches Sustainability Practice in US & UK
British Telecom has formed a sustainability practice in the UK and US aimed at large corporates and public sector organizations.
BT’s “carbon impact assessment” focuses on measuring and helping to reduce the amount of CO2 emissions produced as a result of networked IT services.
BT says the program takes into account the way people’s work patterns (such as their travel and IT use) contribute to CO2 emissions, and how business operations, shared services, and building infrastructure add to an organization’s carbon footprint. Companies can also test different business scenarios.
Energy Manager News
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier