BT Launches Sustainability Practice in US & UK
British Telecom has formed a sustainability practice in the UK and US aimed at large corporates and public sector organizations.
BT’s “carbon impact assessment” focuses on measuring and helping to reduce the amount of CO2 emissions produced as a result of networked IT services.
BT says the program takes into account the way people’s work patterns (such as their travel and IT use) contribute to CO2 emissions, and how business operations, shared services, and building infrastructure add to an organization’s carbon footprint. Companies can also test different business scenarios.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts