BT Launches Sustainability Practice in US & UK
British Telecom has formed a sustainability practice in the UK and US aimed at large corporates and public sector organizations.
BT’s “carbon impact assessment” focuses on measuring and helping to reduce the amount of CO2 emissions produced as a result of networked IT services.
BT says the program takes into account the way people’s work patterns (such as their travel and IT use) contribute to CO2 emissions, and how business operations, shared services, and building infrastructure add to an organization’s carbon footprint. Companies can also test different business scenarios.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works