BT Launches Sustainability Practice in US & UK
British Telecom has formed a sustainability practice in the UK and US aimed at large corporates and public sector organizations.
BT’s “carbon impact assessment” focuses on measuring and helping to reduce the amount of CO2 emissions produced as a result of networked IT services.
BT says the program takes into account the way people’s work patterns (such as their travel and IT use) contribute to CO2 emissions, and how business operations, shared services, and building infrastructure add to an organization’s carbon footprint. Companies can also test different business scenarios.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables