How To Develop A Two-Phase Corporate Water Strategy
Business for Social Responsibility and the Pacific Institute have published a new trends report that focuses on corporate water strategy. At the Crest of a Wave: A Proactive Approach to Corporate Water Strategy(PDF) explains the drivers behind water trends, their implications for business and, most importantly, how to prepare for them.
“In the next two to five years, companies will need to adapt to availability, quality and access concerns,” said Emma Stewart, Ph.D., BSR Director of Environmental Strategy. “Proactive corporate action that dramatically overhauls how companies use and invest in water supplies will be crucial for mitigating risks, gaining regulatory and community goodwill, and improving reputation.”
The report steers readers through developing and implementing a two-phase corporate water strategy, and includes examples from companies such as Unilever, Nestle, Toyota, General Motors, Anheuser-Busch, GE, and Procter & Gamble.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution