How To Develop A Two-Phase Corporate Water Strategy
Business for Social Responsibility and the Pacific Institute have published a new trends report that focuses on corporate water strategy. At the Crest of a Wave: A Proactive Approach to Corporate Water Strategy(PDF) explains the drivers behind water trends, their implications for business and, most importantly, how to prepare for them.
“In the next two to five years, companies will need to adapt to availability, quality and access concerns,” said Emma Stewart, Ph.D., BSR Director of Environmental Strategy. “Proactive corporate action that dramatically overhauls how companies use and invest in water supplies will be crucial for mitigating risks, gaining regulatory and community goodwill, and improving reputation.”
The report steers readers through developing and implementing a two-phase corporate water strategy, and includes examples from companies such as Unilever, Nestle, Toyota, General Motors, Anheuser-Busch, GE, and Procter & Gamble.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves