Honda Breaks Major Environmental Technology Campaign
Honda has launched a major print, TV, and Internet campaign that touts Honda as the avant-garde of environmental engineering and technical wizardry, MediaPost reports.
The TV spot shows off the Honda Jet, the company’s entry into the world of corporate aviation, Honda’s solar-powered racer and a Honda production car going through its paces. Another spot begins in November, and will highlight Honda’s environmental technology.
Ads will run on network TV during season premieres of shows like “Brothers & Sisters,” “Dancing With the Stars,” “Cane” and “Chuck.” Spots will also run on Major League Baseball playoffs, the World Series, nearly 30 cable networks, National Public Radio and cable special features.
Honda is also running the campaign on print (starting next month) and Internet properties under ESPN, O, Rolling Stone and Wired.
The campaign includes a Web site, dreams.honda.com, and roadblocks on AOL, CBS, CNET, Forbes, Time and YouTube.
Energy Manager News
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016