TheFind Opens Green Shopping Site
TheFind.com has launched a shopping search website for finding products from eco-friendly retailers and brands.
TheFindGreen.com includes products that are organic, developed using ecologically conscious processes, or those offered by retailers who are actively committed to preserving the environment, according to the company.
The company says the site has more than 300,000 products from over 1,200 stores,
In November, the company will launch its Color For a Cause Program, which lets consumers search for products of a certain color in support of charitable organizations. It will kick off the series of partnerships with a “green” campaign supporting an environmental charity.
Some other green shopping sites:
PriceGrabber launched ShopGreen.
SustainLane offers a user-generated review site and directory for green products and services.
Amazon.com launched its e-commerce page dedicated to green products in April.
MarketingGreen has a good article on other green consumer sites.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store