TheFind Opens Green Shopping Site
TheFind.com has launched a shopping search website for finding products from eco-friendly retailers and brands.
TheFindGreen.com includes products that are organic, developed using ecologically conscious processes, or those offered by retailers who are actively committed to preserving the environment, according to the company.
The company says the site has more than 300,000 products from over 1,200 stores,
In November, the company will launch its Color For a Cause Program, which lets consumers search for products of a certain color in support of charitable organizations. It will kick off the series of partnerships with a “green” campaign supporting an environmental charity.
Some other green shopping sites:
PriceGrabber launched ShopGreen.
SustainLane offers a user-generated review site and directory for green products and services.
Amazon.com launched its e-commerce page dedicated to green products in April.
MarketingGreen has a good article on other green consumer sites.
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016