San Francisco International Airport Installs Solar Power System
San Francisco International Airport has completed the installation of a 500kW solar power system that consists of close to 3,000 Suntech solar modules.
According to BASS Electric, the Terminal 3 solar energy system is estimated to generate an annual energy saving of 669,000 kilowatt hours, and save approximately 7,200 tons of carbon dioxide over a 30 year period.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments