San Francisco International Airport Installs Solar Power System
San Francisco International Airport has completed the installation of a 500kW solar power system that consists of close to 3,000 Suntech solar modules.
According to BASS Electric, the Terminal 3 solar energy system is estimated to generate an annual energy saving of 669,000 kilowatt hours, and save approximately 7,200 tons of carbon dioxide over a 30 year period.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida