San Francisco International Airport Installs Solar Power System
San Francisco International Airport has completed the installation of a 500kW solar power system that consists of close to 3,000 Suntech solar modules.
According to BASS Electric, the Terminal 3 solar energy system is estimated to generate an annual energy saving of 669,000 kilowatt hours, and save approximately 7,200 tons of carbon dioxide over a 30 year period.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls