San Francisco International Airport Installs Solar Power System
San Francisco International Airport has completed the installation of a 500kW solar power system that consists of close to 3,000 Suntech solar modules.
According to BASS Electric, the Terminal 3 solar energy system is estimated to generate an annual energy saving of 669,000 kilowatt hours, and save approximately 7,200 tons of carbon dioxide over a 30 year period.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage