San Francisco International Airport Installs Solar Power System
San Francisco International Airport has completed the installation of a 500kW solar power system that consists of close to 3,000 Suntech solar modules.
According to BASS Electric, the Terminal 3 solar energy system is estimated to generate an annual energy saving of 669,000 kilowatt hours, and save approximately 7,200 tons of carbon dioxide over a 30 year period.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland