Green Marketers Get Outdoor Ad Network
Brand Connections has created a network of 500 ad venues near national parks and mountain resorts and is promoting the network to marketers as a way to easily reach environmentally conscious consumers, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coca-Cola’s Odwalla brand is planning a campaign on the network this fall to promote its line of juices, health drinks and nutrition bars at ski resorts. Through its marketing, the brand promotes its commitment to the environment by pointing to several initiatives it undertakes.
Until recently, a big advertiser wanting to buy space at resorts around the country had to deal with a series of small firms that had exclusive rights to sell space at the venues, according to the Journal. Over the past couple of years, Brand Connections has spent what it says was more than $10 million to buy up the small firms to create the network.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management