Green Marketers Get Outdoor Ad Network
Brand Connections has created a network of 500 ad venues near national parks and mountain resorts and is promoting the network to marketers as a way to easily reach environmentally conscious consumers, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coca-Cola’s Odwalla brand is planning a campaign on the network this fall to promote its line of juices, health drinks and nutrition bars at ski resorts. Through its marketing, the brand promotes its commitment to the environment by pointing to several initiatives it undertakes.
Until recently, a big advertiser wanting to buy space at resorts around the country had to deal with a series of small firms that had exclusive rights to sell space at the venues, according to the Journal. Over the past couple of years, Brand Connections has spent what it says was more than $10 million to buy up the small firms to create the network.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned