Green Marketers Get Outdoor Ad Network
Brand Connections has created a network of 500 ad venues near national parks and mountain resorts and is promoting the network to marketers as a way to easily reach environmentally conscious consumers, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coca-Cola’s Odwalla brand is planning a campaign on the network this fall to promote its line of juices, health drinks and nutrition bars at ski resorts. Through its marketing, the brand promotes its commitment to the environment by pointing to several initiatives it undertakes.
Until recently, a big advertiser wanting to buy space at resorts around the country had to deal with a series of small firms that had exclusive rights to sell space at the venues, according to the Journal. Over the past couple of years, Brand Connections has spent what it says was more than $10 million to buy up the small firms to create the network.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform