Green Marketers Get Outdoor Ad Network
Brand Connections has created a network of 500 ad venues near national parks and mountain resorts and is promoting the network to marketers as a way to easily reach environmentally conscious consumers, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coca-Cola’s Odwalla brand is planning a campaign on the network this fall to promote its line of juices, health drinks and nutrition bars at ski resorts. Through its marketing, the brand promotes its commitment to the environment by pointing to several initiatives it undertakes.
Until recently, a big advertiser wanting to buy space at resorts around the country had to deal with a series of small firms that had exclusive rights to sell space at the venues, according to the Journal. Over the past couple of years, Brand Connections has spent what it says was more than $10 million to buy up the small firms to create the network.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight