Lexmark Rewards Consumers For Returning Used Inkjet Cartridges
Lexmark has launched an online rewards program which gives consumers rewards for returning used inkjet cartridges.
When customers buy five ink cartridges from Lexmarkstore.com within a 12-month period, they get one ink cartridge free. After they return five empty Lexmark ink cartridges to Lexmark within a 12-month period, they can get a second ink cartridge free. This program applies to almost all Lexmark branded inkjet cartridges.
Cartridges returned to Lexmark are recycled through its cartridge collection program.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE