Lexmark Rewards Consumers For Returning Used Inkjet Cartridges
Lexmark has launched an online rewards program which gives consumers rewards for returning used inkjet cartridges.
When customers buy five ink cartridges from Lexmarkstore.com within a 12-month period, they get one ink cartridge free. After they return five empty Lexmark ink cartridges to Lexmark within a 12-month period, they can get a second ink cartridge free. This program applies to almost all Lexmark branded inkjet cartridges.
Cartridges returned to Lexmark are recycled through its cartridge collection program.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland