Lexmark Rewards Consumers For Returning Used Inkjet Cartridges
Lexmark has launched an online rewards program which gives consumers rewards for returning used inkjet cartridges.
When customers buy five ink cartridges from Lexmarkstore.com within a 12-month period, they get one ink cartridge free. After they return five empty Lexmark ink cartridges to Lexmark within a 12-month period, they can get a second ink cartridge free. This program applies to almost all Lexmark branded inkjet cartridges.
Cartridges returned to Lexmark are recycled through its cartridge collection program.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate