Lexmark Rewards Consumers For Returning Used Inkjet Cartridges
Lexmark has launched an online rewards program which gives consumers rewards for returning used inkjet cartridges.
When customers buy five ink cartridges from Lexmarkstore.com within a 12-month period, they get one ink cartridge free. After they return five empty Lexmark ink cartridges to Lexmark within a 12-month period, they can get a second ink cartridge free. This program applies to almost all Lexmark branded inkjet cartridges.
Cartridges returned to Lexmark are recycled through its cartridge collection program.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses