Philips Launches New Line Of Energy Efficient Bulbs For Retail
Philips has launched a new energy efficient line of light bulbs for retail, the MasterColour CDM Elite.
Philips says that on a global level, research has shown that approximately 75 percent of all lighting currently installed is based on older less efficient technologies and that by switching to the latest lighting technologies – such as MasterColour Elite of course – savings of 40 percent are possible.
Figures from Philips show that the lamps are up to 70 percent more energy efficient than halogen alternatives and can save up to a 100kg CO2 per year per lamp.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs