Philips Launches New Line Of Energy Efficient Bulbs For Retail
Philips has launched a new energy efficient line of light bulbs for retail, the MasterColour CDM Elite.
Philips says that on a global level, research has shown that approximately 75 percent of all lighting currently installed is based on older less efficient technologies and that by switching to the latest lighting technologies – such as MasterColour Elite of course – savings of 40 percent are possible.
Figures from Philips show that the lamps are up to 70 percent more energy efficient than halogen alternatives and can save up to a 100kg CO2 per year per lamp.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables