Philips Launches New Line Of Energy Efficient Bulbs For Retail
Philips has launched a new energy efficient line of light bulbs for retail, the MasterColour CDM Elite.
Philips says that on a global level, research has shown that approximately 75 percent of all lighting currently installed is based on older less efficient technologies and that by switching to the latest lighting technologies – such as MasterColour Elite of course – savings of 40 percent are possible.
Figures from Philips show that the lamps are up to 70 percent more energy efficient than halogen alternatives and can save up to a 100kg CO2 per year per lamp.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat