Philips Launches New Line Of Energy Efficient Bulbs For Retail
Philips has launched a new energy efficient line of light bulbs for retail, the MasterColour CDM Elite.
Philips says that on a global level, research has shown that approximately 75 percent of all lighting currently installed is based on older less efficient technologies and that by switching to the latest lighting technologies – such as MasterColour Elite of course – savings of 40 percent are possible.
Figures from Philips show that the lamps are up to 70 percent more energy efficient than halogen alternatives and can save up to a 100kg CO2 per year per lamp.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland