Philips Launches New Line Of Energy Efficient Bulbs For Retail
Philips has launched a new energy efficient line of light bulbs for retail, the MasterColour CDM Elite.
Philips says that on a global level, research has shown that approximately 75 percent of all lighting currently installed is based on older less efficient technologies and that by switching to the latest lighting technologies – such as MasterColour Elite of course – savings of 40 percent are possible.
Figures from Philips show that the lamps are up to 70 percent more energy efficient than halogen alternatives and can save up to a 100kg CO2 per year per lamp.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales