Bosch Plans Content-Based Eco Blog
Bosch plans to launch a green blog. Wicked Smart Marketing, an interactive media agency, has been named the on-line media buyer of record for BSH Home Appliances Corporation and as part of the media campaign, it will create and oversee a content-based eco-oriented blog.
The content will highlight Bosch’s commitment to the environment and the manufacturing of environmentally friendly home appliances, according to Wicked.
“Wicked Smart has proven their ability to meet our objectives and their efforts are a key part of our integrated on-line communication strategy,” said Anderson Crosby, Interactive Marketing Manager for BSH Home Appliance Corporation. “Their ability to effectively negotiate with publishers on our behalf has proven to be invaluable as they constantly deliver value and solid creative and campaign execution.”
Bosch has been busy with green marketing recently. In March, it launched a green push that included deals with several regional utility companies to time its rebate with theirs and promote them both. In May, it began featuring its green, tree-frog icon in TV ads. In August, Bosch introduced a new line-up of Evolution and Integra dishwashers which tit says are the quietest most energy efficient models in the country.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- EPA Enacts Clean Power Plan, But Delays the Start Date
- Why the Clean Power Plan Will Survive in Court
- PG&E Proposes Net Metering Charge for New Solar Customers
- Verisae Incorporates Urjanet’s Utility Data
- Industrial Power Supplies Eliminate Need for Enclosures
- Commercial HVAC Systems Market to Reach $47.5B in 2024
- Developing Energy Efficient Electronics with Wide Bandgap Semiconductors
- 365 Companies Throw Support Behind EPA’s Clean Power Plan