Bosch Plans Content-Based Eco Blog
Bosch plans to launch a green blog. Wicked Smart Marketing, an interactive media agency, has been named the on-line media buyer of record for BSH Home Appliances Corporation and as part of the media campaign, it will create and oversee a content-based eco-oriented blog.
The content will highlight Bosch’s commitment to the environment and the manufacturing of environmentally friendly home appliances, according to Wicked.
“Wicked Smart has proven their ability to meet our objectives and their efforts are a key part of our integrated on-line communication strategy,” said Anderson Crosby, Interactive Marketing Manager for BSH Home Appliance Corporation. “Their ability to effectively negotiate with publishers on our behalf has proven to be invaluable as they constantly deliver value and solid creative and campaign execution.”
Bosch has been busy with green marketing recently. In March, it launched a green push that included deals with several regional utility companies to time its rebate with theirs and promote them both. In May, it began featuring its green, tree-frog icon in TV ads. In August, Bosch introduced a new line-up of Evolution and Integra dishwashers which tit says are the quietest most energy efficient models in the country.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls