Bosch Plans Content-Based Eco Blog
Bosch plans to launch a green blog. Wicked Smart Marketing, an interactive media agency, has been named the on-line media buyer of record for BSH Home Appliances Corporation and as part of the media campaign, it will create and oversee a content-based eco-oriented blog.
The content will highlight Bosch’s commitment to the environment and the manufacturing of environmentally friendly home appliances, according to Wicked.
“Wicked Smart has proven their ability to meet our objectives and their efforts are a key part of our integrated on-line communication strategy,” said Anderson Crosby, Interactive Marketing Manager for BSH Home Appliance Corporation. “Their ability to effectively negotiate with publishers on our behalf has proven to be invaluable as they constantly deliver value and solid creative and campaign execution.”
Bosch has been busy with green marketing recently. In March, it launched a green push that included deals with several regional utility companies to time its rebate with theirs and promote them both. In May, it began featuring its green, tree-frog icon in TV ads. In August, Bosch introduced a new line-up of Evolution and Integra dishwashers which tit says are the quietest most energy efficient models in the country.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes