RecycleBank Gets $2 Million Investment From Coke
RecycleBank, a rewards program that motivates people to recycle, has received a $2 million investment from Coca-Cola to help the company expand nationwide. The investment is part of a larger relationship with RecycleBank to increase curbside recycling rates in the U.S.
RecycleBank measures the amount of material recycled by households and then converts the amount into RecycleBank Points that are redeemed by the program’s reward partners.
More than 300 local and national businesses, including Starbucks, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Staples, have partnered with RecycleBank in order to reach the households that it services.
The company currently provides service in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania and will be launching service nationally in 2008.
Energy Manager News
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course