RecycleBank Gets $2 Million Investment From Coke
RecycleBank, a rewards program that motivates people to recycle, has received a $2 million investment from Coca-Cola to help the company expand nationwide. The investment is part of a larger relationship with RecycleBank to increase curbside recycling rates in the U.S.
RecycleBank measures the amount of material recycled by households and then converts the amount into RecycleBank Points that are redeemed by the program’s reward partners.
More than 300 local and national businesses, including Starbucks, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Staples, have partnered with RecycleBank in order to reach the households that it services.
The company currently provides service in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania and will be launching service nationally in 2008.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look