RecycleBank Gets $2 Million Investment From Coke
RecycleBank, a rewards program that motivates people to recycle, has received a $2 million investment from Coca-Cola to help the company expand nationwide. The investment is part of a larger relationship with RecycleBank to increase curbside recycling rates in the U.S.
RecycleBank measures the amount of material recycled by households and then converts the amount into RecycleBank Points that are redeemed by the program’s reward partners.
More than 300 local and national businesses, including Starbucks, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Staples, have partnered with RecycleBank in order to reach the households that it services.
The company currently provides service in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania and will be launching service nationally in 2008.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market