RecycleBank Gets $2 Million Investment From Coke
RecycleBank, a rewards program that motivates people to recycle, has received a $2 million investment from Coca-Cola to help the company expand nationwide. The investment is part of a larger relationship with RecycleBank to increase curbside recycling rates in the U.S.
RecycleBank measures the amount of material recycled by households and then converts the amount into RecycleBank Points that are redeemed by the program’s reward partners.
More than 300 local and national businesses, including Starbucks, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Staples, have partnered with RecycleBank in order to reach the households that it services.
The company currently provides service in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania and will be launching service nationally in 2008.
Energy Manager News
- Six Critical Tips to Transform Your Organization’s Energy Management
- Supreme Court to Review Demand Response Decision
- Dartmouth Upgrades Field House Lighting with Digital Lumens
- Tesla Needs More Partnerships for Powerwall Success, Says Lux
- College Installs 2.5 MW of Solar
- Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
- LEDs Facilitate Retail Shopping Applications
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings