Cooler Lines Up Big Retail Partners, Offers Program For Manufacturers
Cooler has launched a new Website, www.ClimateCooler.com, where consumers can eliminate the global warming impact of their online purchases at over 400 e-commerce sites. When a consumer starts their online shopping at ClimateCooler.com and completes the purchase at a participating store, the global warming impact of each purchase is calculated and a portion of the purchase price is returned by stores to Cooler to offset that impact, according to the company. The consumer pays the same price they would if they went directly to the store.
ClimateCooler.com says it features over 8 million products, including iPods and iPhones at Apple.com, organic lifestyle products from Gaiam.com, and books at Barnes & Noble.com.
Cooler has also launched a program that lets manufacturers and retailers of consumer products and services eliminate the emissions impact of what they sell. “Cooler Complete” provides emissions assessments, emissions reduction strategies, and carbon offsets approved by Environmental Defense, the National Wildlife Federation, and the Natural Resources Defense Council. Cooler Complete also includes a customized marketing kit to help clients effectively communicate the actions they are taking to address the global warming.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management