FirstEnergy Launches Wind Program For Commercial Customers
FirstEnergy Solutions Corp. has launched SmartWind,a wind energy product for commercial and industrial customers.
With the SmartWind program, FirstEnergy Solutions’ electric generation customers can purchase renewable energy credits from wind farms in western Pennsylvania and contracted to FirstEnergy Solutions. SmartWind is available for commercial and industrial electric customers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Michigan.
FirstEnergy Solutions says it will purchase RECs equal to 100 percent of the energy used at its Akron headquarters through the end of 2008.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024