Morgan Stanley: Clean Energy Sales Could Hit $1 Trillion By 2030
Morgan Stanley estimates that global sales from clean energy sources like like wind, solar and geothermal could reach $1 trillion a year by 2030, Reuters reports.
Population growth and soaring prices for fossil fuels are driving the market, along with dropping costs in clean energy and concern about energy security and climate change.
As a comparison, the GDP of the U.S. hit $13.2 trillion last year.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store