Morgan Stanley: Clean Energy Sales Could Hit $1 Trillion By 2030
Morgan Stanley estimates that global sales from clean energy sources like like wind, solar and geothermal could reach $1 trillion a year by 2030, Reuters reports.
Population growth and soaring prices for fossil fuels are driving the market, along with dropping costs in clean energy and concern about energy security and climate change.
As a comparison, the GDP of the U.S. hit $13.2 trillion last year.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses