Morgan Stanley: Clean Energy Sales Could Hit $1 Trillion By 2030
Morgan Stanley estimates that global sales from clean energy sources like like wind, solar and geothermal could reach $1 trillion a year by 2030, Reuters reports.
Population growth and soaring prices for fossil fuels are driving the market, along with dropping costs in clean energy and concern about energy security and climate change.
As a comparison, the GDP of the U.S. hit $13.2 trillion last year.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners