California To Sue Over Inaction On GHG Rules
California plans to sue the Bush administration this week to demand action on the state’s request to restrict greenhouse emissions from cars and trucks, The Associated Press reports.
The state says it has waited too long for a decision from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
California wants to start implementing a 2002 state law that limits auto emissions of carbon dioxide and other gases linked to global warming, but it needs EPA’s approval.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat