California To Sue Over Inaction On GHG Rules
California plans to sue the Bush administration this week to demand action on the state’s request to restrict greenhouse emissions from cars and trucks, The Associated Press reports.
The state says it has waited too long for a decision from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
California wants to start implementing a 2002 state law that limits auto emissions of carbon dioxide and other gases linked to global warming, but it needs EPA’s approval.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management