California To Sue Over Inaction On GHG Rules
California plans to sue the Bush administration this week to demand action on the state’s request to restrict greenhouse emissions from cars and trucks, The Associated Press reports.
The state says it has waited too long for a decision from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
California wants to start implementing a 2002 state law that limits auto emissions of carbon dioxide and other gases linked to global warming, but it needs EPA’s approval.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures