California To Sue Over Inaction On GHG Rules
California plans to sue the Bush administration this week to demand action on the state’s request to restrict greenhouse emissions from cars and trucks, The Associated Press reports.
The state says it has waited too long for a decision from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
California wants to start implementing a 2002 state law that limits auto emissions of carbon dioxide and other gases linked to global warming, but it needs EPA’s approval.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20