WSP Fines Employees For Excessive Carbon Emissions
WSP Environmental is charging staff who signed up for the PACT (Personal Allowance Carbon Tracking) scheme 5p for each kilogram they exceed of their yearly six tonne limit.
The money will go into a fund to be used to buy energy efficiency devices.
If an employee’s annual carbon emissions are less than six tonnes, they can choose either a direct cash payment, or for the money to be invested in the fund.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant