WSP Fines Employees For Excessive Carbon Emissions
WSP Environmental is charging staff who signed up for the PACT (Personal Allowance Carbon Tracking) scheme 5p for each kilogram they exceed of their yearly six tonne limit.
The money will go into a fund to be used to buy energy efficiency devices.
If an employee’s annual carbon emissions are less than six tonnes, they can choose either a direct cash payment, or for the money to be invested in the fund.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes