WSP Fines Employees For Excessive Carbon Emissions
WSP Environmental is charging staff who signed up for the PACT (Personal Allowance Carbon Tracking) scheme 5p for each kilogram they exceed of their yearly six tonne limit.
The money will go into a fund to be used to buy energy efficiency devices.
If an employee’s annual carbon emissions are less than six tonnes, they can choose either a direct cash payment, or for the money to be invested in the fund.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland