WSP Fines Employees For Excessive Carbon Emissions
WSP Environmental is charging staff who signed up for the PACT (Personal Allowance Carbon Tracking) scheme 5p for each kilogram they exceed of their yearly six tonne limit.
The money will go into a fund to be used to buy energy efficiency devices.
If an employee’s annual carbon emissions are less than six tonnes, they can choose either a direct cash payment, or for the money to be invested in the fund.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations