WSP Fines Employees For Excessive Carbon Emissions
WSP Environmental is charging staff who signed up for the PACT (Personal Allowance Carbon Tracking) scheme 5p for each kilogram they exceed of their yearly six tonne limit.
The money will go into a fund to be used to buy energy efficiency devices.
If an employee’s annual carbon emissions are less than six tonnes, they can choose either a direct cash payment, or for the money to be invested in the fund.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA