Canon U.S.A. Receives ISO 14001 Certification
Canon U.S.A. says that all of its facilities in the U.S. and Canada have received ISO 14001 Certification.
Canon has established an Environmental Management System to ensure that the Company’s activities, products and services have minimal impact on or risk to the environment, according to the company. Canon’s EMS helps monitor and improve upon a number of areas that touch on the environment, such as energy efficiency, resource conservation, waste management, chemical control and toner cartridge recycling.
“As an organization, we are guided by the corporate philosophy of Kyosei -? all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future,” said Joe Adachi, president and chief executive officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “With this philosophy at our core and adhering to high-performance standards, such as the ISO standards, we are continuously improving our environmental assurance and performance in all business activities to have the least impact on our environment and burden for future generations.”
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE