Canon U.S.A. Receives ISO 14001 Certification
Canon U.S.A. says that all of its facilities in the U.S. and Canada have received ISO 14001 Certification.
Canon has established an Environmental Management System to ensure that the Company’s activities, products and services have minimal impact on or risk to the environment, according to the company. Canon’s EMS helps monitor and improve upon a number of areas that touch on the environment, such as energy efficiency, resource conservation, waste management, chemical control and toner cartridge recycling.
“As an organization, we are guided by the corporate philosophy of Kyosei -? all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future,” said Joe Adachi, president and chief executive officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “With this philosophy at our core and adhering to high-performance standards, such as the ISO standards, we are continuously improving our environmental assurance and performance in all business activities to have the least impact on our environment and burden for future generations.”
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store