Wausau Brochure Gets Art Directors, Sustainability Directors On Same Page
Wausau Paper has released a 15-page brochure, “Imprinting Your Vision for Sustainability on Paper,” which explores how environmental partnerships can further advance sustainable business practices.
“This piece is not just another print promotion,” says Jeff Fox, director of marketing for Wausau Paper’s Printing and Writing sector. “It’s a dialogue to introduce a new way of looking at sustainability.”
The brochure focuses on two audiences: influencers and stewards. Influencers are the art directors (in-house or agency) who are responsible for selecting paper for a company’s creative communications. Stewards are the chief sustainability officers responsible for evaluating business decisions from a sustainability perspective.
“Stewards and influencers typically don’t interact with one another when making paper buying decisions,” said Fox. Wausau says that the brochure helps “the creative director and the sustainability executive understand each other better so that both can be more effective in their roles.”
The brochure features three perforated cards that contain resources for influencers and stewards. The cards include insights from three eco-thinkers -? Derek Smith of Derek Smith & Associates: James Eastman of Schawk, Inc; and Amy Clarke of Peggy Lauritsen Design Group. The cards also contain links to online sustainable references as well as paper specification recommendations.
“Most people know that sustainable business practices are the right thing to do,” says Fox. “They just need the right partnership to do it with. This piece is just the beginning of that dialogue.”
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform