ViaPost Trims Long Distance Mail Delivery
The company, working with Royal Mail and Microsoft, lets you send correspondence directly from a computer to any UK address. You download a driver from ViaPost’s Website, type the letter on your computer, and choose ViaPost as your printer option. The letter is sent digitally to the ViaPost office nearest to your destination address. The letter is printed and sealed automatically, and delivered by Royal Mail.
So mail no longer has to travel hundreds or thousands of miles before it reaches the recipient which leads to “a greener and more secure postal service,” according to Greenbang.
Energy Manager News
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers