ViaPost Trims Long Distance Mail Delivery
The company, working with Royal Mail and Microsoft, lets you send correspondence directly from a computer to any UK address. You download a driver from ViaPost’s Website, type the letter on your computer, and choose ViaPost as your printer option. The letter is sent digitally to the ViaPost office nearest to your destination address. The letter is printed and sealed automatically, and delivered by Royal Mail.
So mail no longer has to travel hundreds or thousands of miles before it reaches the recipient which leads to “a greener and more secure postal service,” according to Greenbang.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works