ViaPost Trims Long Distance Mail Delivery
The company, working with Royal Mail and Microsoft, lets you send correspondence directly from a computer to any UK address. You download a driver from ViaPost’s Website, type the letter on your computer, and choose ViaPost as your printer option. The letter is sent digitally to the ViaPost office nearest to your destination address. The letter is printed and sealed automatically, and delivered by Royal Mail.
So mail no longer has to travel hundreds or thousands of miles before it reaches the recipient which leads to “a greener and more secure postal service,” according to Greenbang.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council