Microsoft Launches Green News Site
Microsoft has launched MSN Green, an environmental news site aimed at consumers.
MSNBC, The Daily Green, Conservation International, Environmental Defense, Grist, TreeHugger and StopGlobalWarming are supporting partners.
MSN says that the success of Live Earth was part of the impetus for the site. Liveearth.msn.com generated more than 15 million streams the day of the concerts and surpassing the number of people who watched the event on TV.
Today’s news includes a story on the disappearing bees, one covering whether climate change is affecting the color of foliage, and another on how many trees are used to make baseball bats.
Yahoo launched a green site in May.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses