Michelin’s Green Meter Lights Up NYC, Berlin, Paris & Shanghai
Michelin is running an outdoor campaign that projects “green meters” touting the fuel efficiency of its tires near landmarks in Berlin, New York City, Paris and Shanghai.
Featuring the Michelin Man, the meters are projected on the facade of the Park Inn Hotel in Berlin; on the NASDAQ and Reuters boards in Times Square, New York City; in the Port de Suffren at the foot of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; and on the City Group Mansion tower, across from the Bund, in Shanghai.
The campaign illustrates Michelin’s message that 570 million “Michelin green energy saving tires” sold worldwide over the past 15 years have reduced fuel consumption by an estimated 2.38 billion gallons, resulting in a reduction of CO2 emissions of 25 million tons. These figures are displayed on the meters.
The campaign has a companion Website here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council