Michelin’s Green Meter Lights Up NYC, Berlin, Paris & Shanghai
Michelin is running an outdoor campaign that projects “green meters” touting the fuel efficiency of its tires near landmarks in Berlin, New York City, Paris and Shanghai.
Featuring the Michelin Man, the meters are projected on the facade of the Park Inn Hotel in Berlin; on the NASDAQ and Reuters boards in Times Square, New York City; in the Port de Suffren at the foot of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; and on the City Group Mansion tower, across from the Bund, in Shanghai.
The campaign illustrates Michelin’s message that 570 million “Michelin green energy saving tires” sold worldwide over the past 15 years have reduced fuel consumption by an estimated 2.38 billion gallons, resulting in a reduction of CO2 emissions of 25 million tons. These figures are displayed on the meters.
The campaign has a companion Website here.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works