Michelin’s Green Meter Lights Up NYC, Berlin, Paris & Shanghai
Michelin is running an outdoor campaign that projects “green meters” touting the fuel efficiency of its tires near landmarks in Berlin, New York City, Paris and Shanghai.
Featuring the Michelin Man, the meters are projected on the facade of the Park Inn Hotel in Berlin; on the NASDAQ and Reuters boards in Times Square, New York City; in the Port de Suffren at the foot of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; and on the City Group Mansion tower, across from the Bund, in Shanghai.
The campaign illustrates Michelin’s message that 570 million “Michelin green energy saving tires” sold worldwide over the past 15 years have reduced fuel consumption by an estimated 2.38 billion gallons, resulting in a reduction of CO2 emissions of 25 million tons. These figures are displayed on the meters.
The campaign has a companion Website here.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat