Michelin’s Green Meter Lights Up NYC, Berlin, Paris & Shanghai
Michelin is running an outdoor campaign that projects “green meters” touting the fuel efficiency of its tires near landmarks in Berlin, New York City, Paris and Shanghai.
Featuring the Michelin Man, the meters are projected on the facade of the Park Inn Hotel in Berlin; on the NASDAQ and Reuters boards in Times Square, New York City; in the Port de Suffren at the foot of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; and on the City Group Mansion tower, across from the Bund, in Shanghai.
The campaign illustrates Michelin’s message that 570 million “Michelin green energy saving tires” sold worldwide over the past 15 years have reduced fuel consumption by an estimated 2.38 billion gallons, resulting in a reduction of CO2 emissions of 25 million tons. These figures are displayed on the meters.
The campaign has a companion Website here.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018