NRDC Measures User Activity Through ‘Trackable’ Widget
Geared toward “cultural creatives,” the widget features a calendar of concerts with options to order tickets, send messages to friends via mobile and email, and save events to a personal calendar. There is also a news section, reports DM News (via MarketingVOX).
Created by Gydget, the widget allows the NRDC to quantify ROI in its social efforts.
To promote the widget, the NRDC is packaging it with musicians who post it on their websites.
The October 22 launch of the widget was kicked off with an email, sent out to musician KT Tunstall’s opt-in list. Anyone who installs the widget by November 26 will be entered to win a guitar signed by Tunstall.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B