NRDC Measures User Activity Through ‘Trackable’ Widget
Geared toward “cultural creatives,” the widget features a calendar of concerts with options to order tickets, send messages to friends via mobile and email, and save events to a personal calendar. There is also a news section, reports DM News (via MarketingVOX).
Created by Gydget, the widget allows the NRDC to quantify ROI in its social efforts.
To promote the widget, the NRDC is packaging it with musicians who post it on their websites.
The October 22 launch of the widget was kicked off with an email, sent out to musician KT Tunstall’s opt-in list. Anyone who installs the widget by November 26 will be entered to win a guitar signed by Tunstall.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage