NRDC Measures User Activity Through ‘Trackable’ Widget
Geared toward “cultural creatives,” the widget features a calendar of concerts with options to order tickets, send messages to friends via mobile and email, and save events to a personal calendar. There is also a news section, reports DM News (via MarketingVOX).
Created by Gydget, the widget allows the NRDC to quantify ROI in its social efforts.
To promote the widget, the NRDC is packaging it with musicians who post it on their websites.
The October 22 launch of the widget was kicked off with an email, sent out to musician KT Tunstall’s opt-in list. Anyone who installs the widget by November 26 will be entered to win a guitar signed by Tunstall.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data