NRDC Measures User Activity Through ‘Trackable’ Widget
Geared toward “cultural creatives,” the widget features a calendar of concerts with options to order tickets, send messages to friends via mobile and email, and save events to a personal calendar. There is also a news section, reports DM News (via MarketingVOX).
Created by Gydget, the widget allows the NRDC to quantify ROI in its social efforts.
To promote the widget, the NRDC is packaging it with musicians who post it on their websites.
The October 22 launch of the widget was kicked off with an email, sent out to musician KT Tunstall’s opt-in list. Anyone who installs the widget by November 26 will be entered to win a guitar signed by Tunstall.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency