NRDC Measures User Activity Through ‘Trackable’ Widget
Geared toward “cultural creatives,” the widget features a calendar of concerts with options to order tickets, send messages to friends via mobile and email, and save events to a personal calendar. There is also a news section, reports DM News (via MarketingVOX).
Created by Gydget, the widget allows the NRDC to quantify ROI in its social efforts.
To promote the widget, the NRDC is packaging it with musicians who post it on their websites.
The October 22 launch of the widget was kicked off with an email, sent out to musician KT Tunstall’s opt-in list. Anyone who installs the widget by November 26 will be entered to win a guitar signed by Tunstall.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend