Xerox Reports On Sustainability Efforts
Xerox has released its 2007 Report on Global Citizenship that covers environmental stewardship and sustainability, workplace practices, ethics and corporate governance and community involvement.
Yesterday, the company announced that it had diverted more than 2 billion pounds of electronic waste from landfills around the world through waste-free initiatives.
Here are the highlights on environmental initiatives:
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment