Xerox Reports On Sustainability Efforts
Xerox has released its 2007 Report on Global Citizenship that covers environmental stewardship and sustainability, workplace practices, ethics and corporate governance and community involvement.
Yesterday, the company announced that it had diverted more than 2 billion pounds of electronic waste from landfills around the world through waste-free initiatives.
Here are the highlights on environmental initiatives:
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016