Xerox Reports On Sustainability Efforts
Xerox has released its 2007 Report on Global Citizenship that covers environmental stewardship and sustainability, workplace practices, ethics and corporate governance and community involvement.
Yesterday, the company announced that it had diverted more than 2 billion pounds of electronic waste from landfills around the world through waste-free initiatives.
Here are the highlights on environmental initiatives:
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works