Xerox Reports On Sustainability Efforts
Xerox has released its 2007 Report on Global Citizenship that covers environmental stewardship and sustainability, workplace practices, ethics and corporate governance and community involvement.
Yesterday, the company announced that it had diverted more than 2 billion pounds of electronic waste from landfills around the world through waste-free initiatives.
Here are the highlights on environmental initiatives:
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers