Xerox Reports On Sustainability Efforts
Xerox has released its 2007 Report on Global Citizenship that covers environmental stewardship and sustainability, workplace practices, ethics and corporate governance and community involvement.
Yesterday, the company announced that it had diverted more than 2 billion pounds of electronic waste from landfills around the world through waste-free initiatives.
Here are the highlights on environmental initiatives:
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working