McDonald’s Taps Into Geothermal
A McDonald’s restaurant in Pensacola, Florida is digging 55 holes, 350 feet deep to heat and cool the new restaurant with geothermal energy, Emerald Coast reports.
McDonald’s is evaluating the system as a corporate model.
Gulf Power Company is installing the system which will be monitored during the first year of operation to determine specifications for the most energy efficient system.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations