Dell Hopes ‘Greenprint’ Will Increase Energy Efficiency
Dell plans to release a reference architecture that will help enterprises reduce power consumption and go green in the future, Computerworld reports.
CEO Michael Dell made the announcement in a keynote at Oracle Corp.’s OpenWorld 2007 conference on Wednesday. Dell did not detail the upcoming reference architecture but said it will help corporations determine how green they are today and help them create plans to become more green in the future. “We call it your Greenprint. Stay tuned to hear more about that,” he said.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE