Dell Hopes ‘Greenprint’ Will Increase Energy Efficiency
Dell plans to release a reference architecture that will help enterprises reduce power consumption and go green in the future, Computerworld reports.
CEO Michael Dell made the announcement in a keynote at Oracle Corp.’s OpenWorld 2007 conference on Wednesday. Dell did not detail the upcoming reference architecture but said it will help corporations determine how green they are today and help them create plans to become more green in the future. “We call it your Greenprint. Stay tuned to hear more about that,” he said.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners