Dell Hopes ‘Greenprint’ Will Increase Energy Efficiency
Dell plans to release a reference architecture that will help enterprises reduce power consumption and go green in the future, Computerworld reports.
CEO Michael Dell made the announcement in a keynote at Oracle Corp.’s OpenWorld 2007 conference on Wednesday. Dell did not detail the upcoming reference architecture but said it will help corporations determine how green they are today and help them create plans to become more green in the future. “We call it your Greenprint. Stay tuned to hear more about that,” he said.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike