Dell Hopes ‘Greenprint’ Will Increase Energy Efficiency
Dell plans to release a reference architecture that will help enterprises reduce power consumption and go green in the future, Computerworld reports.
CEO Michael Dell made the announcement in a keynote at Oracle Corp.’s OpenWorld 2007 conference on Wednesday. Dell did not detail the upcoming reference architecture but said it will help corporations determine how green they are today and help them create plans to become more green in the future. “We call it your Greenprint. Stay tuned to hear more about that,” he said.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B