Dell Hopes ‘Greenprint’ Will Increase Energy Efficiency
Dell plans to release a reference architecture that will help enterprises reduce power consumption and go green in the future, Computerworld reports.
CEO Michael Dell made the announcement in a keynote at Oracle Corp.’s OpenWorld 2007 conference on Wednesday. Dell did not detail the upcoming reference architecture but said it will help corporations determine how green they are today and help them create plans to become more green in the future. “We call it your Greenprint. Stay tuned to hear more about that,” he said.
Energy Manager News
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers