Aveda Marketing Campaign Will Tout Green Cred
Estée Lauder-owned beauty brand Aveda’s 2008 campaign will focus on the company’s green credentials, Brandweek reports.
The new campaign, themed “Beauty is as Beauty Does,” will highlight a new green topic every six to eight weeks in both print advertising and in-store displays across the company’s 8,000 salons.
Ads launching Jan. 1 will focus on wind energy. In mid-February, creative will highlight packaging waste.
“No major brand in any product category has really gotten this entrenched with eco as the message,” according to Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst at NPD Group, Port Washington, N.Y.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data