Aveda Marketing Campaign Will Tout Green Cred
Estée Lauder-owned beauty brand Aveda’s 2008 campaign will focus on the company’s green credentials, Brandweek reports.
The new campaign, themed “Beauty is as Beauty Does,” will highlight a new green topic every six to eight weeks in both print advertising and in-store displays across the company’s 8,000 salons.
Ads launching Jan. 1 will focus on wind energy. In mid-February, creative will highlight packaging waste.
“No major brand in any product category has really gotten this entrenched with eco as the message,” according to Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst at NPD Group, Port Washington, N.Y.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council