Aveda Marketing Campaign Will Tout Green Cred
Estée Lauder-owned beauty brand Aveda’s 2008 campaign will focus on the company’s green credentials, Brandweek reports.
The new campaign, themed “Beauty is as Beauty Does,” will highlight a new green topic every six to eight weeks in both print advertising and in-store displays across the company’s 8,000 salons.
Ads launching Jan. 1 will focus on wind energy. In mid-February, creative will highlight packaging waste.
“No major brand in any product category has really gotten this entrenched with eco as the message,” according to Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst at NPD Group, Port Washington, N.Y.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along