Aveda Marketing Campaign Will Tout Green Cred
Estée Lauder-owned beauty brand Aveda’s 2008 campaign will focus on the company’s green credentials, Brandweek reports.
The new campaign, themed “Beauty is as Beauty Does,” will highlight a new green topic every six to eight weeks in both print advertising and in-store displays across the company’s 8,000 salons.
Ads launching Jan. 1 will focus on wind energy. In mid-February, creative will highlight packaging waste.
“No major brand in any product category has really gotten this entrenched with eco as the message,” according to Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst at NPD Group, Port Washington, N.Y.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike