Aveda Marketing Campaign Will Tout Green Cred
Estée Lauder-owned beauty brand Aveda’s 2008 campaign will focus on the company’s green credentials, Brandweek reports.
The new campaign, themed “Beauty is as Beauty Does,” will highlight a new green topic every six to eight weeks in both print advertising and in-store displays across the company’s 8,000 salons.
Ads launching Jan. 1 will focus on wind energy. In mid-February, creative will highlight packaging waste.
“No major brand in any product category has really gotten this entrenched with eco as the message,” according to Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst at NPD Group, Port Washington, N.Y.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls