Clinton Library Goes Platinum
The Clinton Library in Little Rock, Arkansas has just been awarded Platinum Certification under the LEED standards for existing buildings, Building Green reports.
The library achieved Silver Certification in 2004, but chose to push ever onward, with the guidance of the Leonardo Academy, which bills itself as a “think and do tank.” The Academy helped the library reduce waste, budget energy credits and improve its consumption habits for everything from energy to light bulbs. A green roof is currently under consideration.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency