Clinton Library Goes Platinum
The Clinton Library in Little Rock, Arkansas has just been awarded Platinum Certification under the LEED standards for existing buildings, Building Green reports.
The library achieved Silver Certification in 2004, but chose to push ever onward, with the guidance of the Leonardo Academy, which bills itself as a “think and do tank.” The Academy helped the library reduce waste, budget energy credits and improve its consumption habits for everything from energy to light bulbs. A green roof is currently under consideration.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike