Target Sells Used Electronics Online
Target is testing sales of “pre-owned” Apple Inc iPods, video games consoles and televisions on its Website. While results have been positive, it has not made a decision on whether or not to continue the business, Reuters reports.
It began the test about 30 days ago after seeing that many used electronics returned to its stores in “perfect working order.”
Depending on the policy for returning electronics to manufacturers, who then check that they work fine and return to the retailer, this could prove to reduce energy used for transportation.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage