Target Sells Used Electronics Online
Target is testing sales of “pre-owned” Apple Inc iPods, video games consoles and televisions on its Website. While results have been positive, it has not made a decision on whether or not to continue the business, Reuters reports.
It began the test about 30 days ago after seeing that many used electronics returned to its stores in “perfect working order.”
Depending on the policy for returning electronics to manufacturers, who then check that they work fine and return to the retailer, this could prove to reduce energy used for transportation.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works