Corporate Leaders Discuss Responsibility at CGI
Short video from the Clinton Global Initiative shows Harvard Business School’s Michael Porter, Starbucks CEO Jim Donald, and MTV Networks CEO Judy McGrath discussing how social responsibility, shared values, and giving are not only good, but good for business.More news from this years Clinton Global Initiative.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities