Corporate Leaders Discuss Responsibility at CGI
Short video from the Clinton Global Initiative shows Harvard Business School’s Michael Porter, Starbucks CEO Jim Donald, and MTV Networks CEO Judy McGrath discussing how social responsibility, shared values, and giving are not only good, but good for business.More news from this years Clinton Global Initiative.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned