Battery Park City Boasts Highest Concentration Of Green Buildings
Battery Park City, a landfill neighborhood that juts out into the Hudson on the southern- most tip of Manhattan, has developed into a model of urban sustainability. The Battery Park City Authority, a partnership between New York City and State, has forged relationships with commercial and residential developers under one condition: that every new structure implement the highest level of sustainable technology. According to the video, Battery Park City boasts the highest concentration of green buildings of any neighborhood in the country.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.