Congressional Bank Switches To Wind Power
Congressional Bank is switching its Maryland and Washington, D.C. branches to 100 percent wind power. It’s the first bank in the Washington region to choose green power.
The Congressional Bank purchase, brokered by Clean Currents, will offset approximately 332,000 pounds of carbon dioxide.
Congressional Bank is a community bank serving customers in the greater Washington area with branches in Rockville, Potomac, Reston, and downtown DC.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners