Congressional Bank Switches To Wind Power
Congressional Bank is switching its Maryland and Washington, D.C. branches to 100 percent wind power. It’s the first bank in the Washington region to choose green power.
The Congressional Bank purchase, brokered by Clean Currents, will offset approximately 332,000 pounds of carbon dioxide.
Congressional Bank is a community bank serving customers in the greater Washington area with branches in Rockville, Potomac, Reston, and downtown DC.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B