Congressional Bank Switches To Wind Power
Congressional Bank is switching its Maryland and Washington, D.C. branches to 100 percent wind power. It’s the first bank in the Washington region to choose green power.
The Congressional Bank purchase, brokered by Clean Currents, will offset approximately 332,000 pounds of carbon dioxide.
Congressional Bank is a community bank serving customers in the greater Washington area with branches in Rockville, Potomac, Reston, and downtown DC.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend