Congressional Bank Switches To Wind Power
Congressional Bank is switching its Maryland and Washington, D.C. branches to 100 percent wind power. It’s the first bank in the Washington region to choose green power.
The Congressional Bank purchase, brokered by Clean Currents, will offset approximately 332,000 pounds of carbon dioxide.
Congressional Bank is a community bank serving customers in the greater Washington area with branches in Rockville, Potomac, Reston, and downtown DC.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters