Congressional Bank Switches To Wind Power
Congressional Bank is switching its Maryland and Washington, D.C. branches to 100 percent wind power. It’s the first bank in the Washington region to choose green power.
The Congressional Bank purchase, brokered by Clean Currents, will offset approximately 332,000 pounds of carbon dioxide.
Congressional Bank is a community bank serving customers in the greater Washington area with branches in Rockville, Potomac, Reston, and downtown DC.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls