Luxor To Start Making Green Products
Writing instrument maker Luxor, which has a presence in 75 countries and sells its products to retail stores like Wal-Mart and Office-Mart, will start manufacturing eco-friendly products made out of recycled materials, The Economic Times reports.
“The demand for eco-friendly products is on rise in the international market. It’s a new concept there. We want to cash in on this increasing trend,” Luxor International’s President Raji Iyer said. “We aim to generate 25 percent of our exports revenue from selling eco-friendly products.”
Iyer said the company will market the products, which Luxor plans to launch in January, all over the world – particularly in the U.S., Australia and Russia.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses