Luxor To Start Making Green Products
Writing instrument maker Luxor, which has a presence in 75 countries and sells its products to retail stores like Wal-Mart and Office-Mart, will start manufacturing eco-friendly products made out of recycled materials, The Economic Times reports.
“The demand for eco-friendly products is on rise in the international market. It’s a new concept there. We want to cash in on this increasing trend,” Luxor International’s President Raji Iyer said. “We aim to generate 25 percent of our exports revenue from selling eco-friendly products.”
Iyer said the company will market the products, which Luxor plans to launch in January, all over the world – particularly in the U.S., Australia and Russia.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics