Luxor To Start Making Green Products
Writing instrument maker Luxor, which has a presence in 75 countries and sells its products to retail stores like Wal-Mart and Office-Mart, will start manufacturing eco-friendly products made out of recycled materials, The Economic Times reports.
“The demand for eco-friendly products is on rise in the international market. It’s a new concept there. We want to cash in on this increasing trend,” Luxor International’s President Raji Iyer said. “We aim to generate 25 percent of our exports revenue from selling eco-friendly products.”
Iyer said the company will market the products, which Luxor plans to launch in January, all over the world – particularly in the U.S., Australia and Russia.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years