Luxor To Start Making Green Products
Writing instrument maker Luxor, which has a presence in 75 countries and sells its products to retail stores like Wal-Mart and Office-Mart, will start manufacturing eco-friendly products made out of recycled materials, The Economic Times reports.
“The demand for eco-friendly products is on rise in the international market. It’s a new concept there. We want to cash in on this increasing trend,” Luxor International’s President Raji Iyer said. “We aim to generate 25 percent of our exports revenue from selling eco-friendly products.”
Iyer said the company will market the products, which Luxor plans to launch in January, all over the world – particularly in the U.S., Australia and Russia.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners