Luxor To Start Making Green Products
Writing instrument maker Luxor, which has a presence in 75 countries and sells its products to retail stores like Wal-Mart and Office-Mart, will start manufacturing eco-friendly products made out of recycled materials, The Economic Times reports.
“The demand for eco-friendly products is on rise in the international market. It’s a new concept there. We want to cash in on this increasing trend,” Luxor International’s President Raji Iyer said. “We aim to generate 25 percent of our exports revenue from selling eco-friendly products.”
Iyer said the company will market the products, which Luxor plans to launch in January, all over the world – particularly in the U.S., Australia and Russia.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls