Yellow Pages Association Promotes Eco-Friendly Image
Along with its members – which include paper manufacturers, printers and publishers – YPA is encouraging consumers to recycle outdated phone books, which the association says are used to produce insulation, ceiling tiles, paper towels, grocery bags, pet bedding and cereal boxes.
“The Yellow Pages industry takes environmental issues very seriously, and our paper manufacturers, printers and publishers collaborate to develop recyclable advertising products,” said Neg Norton, president of YPA.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity