Yellow Pages Association Promotes Eco-Friendly Image
Along with its members – which include paper manufacturers, printers and publishers – YPA is encouraging consumers to recycle outdated phone books, which the association says are used to produce insulation, ceiling tiles, paper towels, grocery bags, pet bedding and cereal boxes.
“The Yellow Pages industry takes environmental issues very seriously, and our paper manufacturers, printers and publishers collaborate to develop recyclable advertising products,” said Neg Norton, president of YPA.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’