Yellow Pages Association Promotes Eco-Friendly Image
Along with its members – which include paper manufacturers, printers and publishers – YPA is encouraging consumers to recycle outdated phone books, which the association says are used to produce insulation, ceiling tiles, paper towels, grocery bags, pet bedding and cereal boxes.
“The Yellow Pages industry takes environmental issues very seriously, and our paper manufacturers, printers and publishers collaborate to develop recyclable advertising products,” said Neg Norton, president of YPA.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Aspen Now 100% Powered by Renewable Resources
- Energy Efficiency: Building Owners Increasingly “Get It”
- 3 Technologies that Will Keep Energy Costs in Check
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By LEED
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento