Yellow Pages Association Promotes Eco-Friendly Image
Along with its members – which include paper manufacturers, printers and publishers – YPA is encouraging consumers to recycle outdated phone books, which the association says are used to produce insulation, ceiling tiles, paper towels, grocery bags, pet bedding and cereal boxes.
“The Yellow Pages industry takes environmental issues very seriously, and our paper manufacturers, printers and publishers collaborate to develop recyclable advertising products,” said Neg Norton, president of YPA.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike