Logica3 Launches Green Holiday Card Service For Businesses
As businesses prepare for the ritual of sending out their holiday greetings, Logica3, a design communications agency in the Chicago area, has launched SaveATreeCards.com that contains business e-cards designed to replace traditional paper holiday cards.
Siemens Molecular Imaging, based in Hoffman Estates, Ill. and Loofbourrow, a private investment banking firm based in New York, will be sending out e-cards from Logica3 this year.
The company says it will provide the e-card service free-of-charge this year. In addition, for each e-card sent through SaveATreeCards.com, Logica3 will make a donation to The Nature Conservancy.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments