Logica3 Launches Green Holiday Card Service For Businesses
As businesses prepare for the ritual of sending out their holiday greetings, Logica3, a design communications agency in the Chicago area, has launched SaveATreeCards.com that contains business e-cards designed to replace traditional paper holiday cards.
Siemens Molecular Imaging, based in Hoffman Estates, Ill. and Loofbourrow, a private investment banking firm based in New York, will be sending out e-cards from Logica3 this year.
The company says it will provide the e-card service free-of-charge this year. In addition, for each e-card sent through SaveATreeCards.com, Logica3 will make a donation to The Nature Conservancy.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years