Logica3 Launches Green Holiday Card Service For Businesses
As businesses prepare for the ritual of sending out their holiday greetings, Logica3, a design communications agency in the Chicago area, has launched SaveATreeCards.com that contains business e-cards designed to replace traditional paper holiday cards.
Siemens Molecular Imaging, based in Hoffman Estates, Ill. and Loofbourrow, a private investment banking firm based in New York, will be sending out e-cards from Logica3 this year.
The company says it will provide the e-card service free-of-charge this year. In addition, for each e-card sent through SaveATreeCards.com, Logica3 will make a donation to The Nature Conservancy.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works