Logica3 Launches Green Holiday Card Service For Businesses
As businesses prepare for the ritual of sending out their holiday greetings, Logica3, a design communications agency in the Chicago area, has launched SaveATreeCards.com that contains business e-cards designed to replace traditional paper holiday cards.
Siemens Molecular Imaging, based in Hoffman Estates, Ill. and Loofbourrow, a private investment banking firm based in New York, will be sending out e-cards from Logica3 this year.
The company says it will provide the e-card service free-of-charge this year. In addition, for each e-card sent through SaveATreeCards.com, Logica3 will make a donation to The Nature Conservancy.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls