Logica3 Launches Green Holiday Card Service For Businesses
As businesses prepare for the ritual of sending out their holiday greetings, Logica3, a design communications agency in the Chicago area, has launched SaveATreeCards.com that contains business e-cards designed to replace traditional paper holiday cards.
Siemens Molecular Imaging, based in Hoffman Estates, Ill. and Loofbourrow, a private investment banking firm based in New York, will be sending out e-cards from Logica3 this year.
The company says it will provide the e-card service free-of-charge this year. In addition, for each e-card sent through SaveATreeCards.com, Logica3 will make a donation to The Nature Conservancy.
Energy Manager News
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry
- Black & Veatch World Headquarters Microgrid
- Caterpillar, First Solar Join to Develop Microgrids
- Hospital Reduces Energy 12%
- Cree LEDs Light 42-Campus Toledo Public School District
- Soraa Offers LED with Wireless Control
- States Use Energy Resource Permanent Funds for Various Purposes
- One Man’s Experience with Engaging Building Operators