Sustainable Design Agency Shrinks Washing Machine’s Footprint
A Sao Paulo design agency, Chelles & Hayashi, aims to help companies create products that reduce the amount of raw material needed in their production process. A washing machine from Mueller that uses 4 kilograms less of raw materials than conventional machines and 20 litres of water per load is featured.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.