Sustainable Design Agency Shrinks Washing Machine’s Footprint
A Sao Paulo design agency, Chelles & Hayashi, aims to help companies create products that reduce the amount of raw material needed in their production process. A washing machine from Mueller that uses 4 kilograms less of raw materials than conventional machines and 20 litres of water per load is featured.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation