Sustainable Design Agency Shrinks Washing Machine’s Footprint
A Sao Paulo design agency, Chelles & Hayashi, aims to help companies create products that reduce the amount of raw material needed in their production process. A washing machine from Mueller that uses 4 kilograms less of raw materials than conventional machines and 20 litres of water per load is featured.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage