Nau CEO Talks Up Company’s ‘Web Front’ Concept – Part 2
Here’s part 2 of Chris Van Dyke, CEO of Nau, discussing the company’s “webfront” concept that integrates e-commerce with traditional bricks and mortar shopping and Nau’s digitally centric approach to storytelling and brand building – part 2 of 2.
There’s more on the approach here.
See part 1 here.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018