Nau CEO Talks Up Company’s ‘Web Front’ Concept – Part 2
Here’s part 2 of Chris Van Dyke, CEO of Nau, discussing the company’s “webfront” concept that integrates e-commerce with traditional bricks and mortar shopping and Nau’s digitally centric approach to storytelling and brand building – part 2 of 2.
There’s more on the approach here.
See part 1 here.
Energy Manager News
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money