Nau CEO Talks Up Company’s ‘Web Front’ Concept – Part 2
Here’s part 2 of Chris Van Dyke, CEO of Nau, discussing the company’s “webfront” concept that integrates e-commerce with traditional bricks and mortar shopping and Nau’s digitally centric approach to storytelling and brand building – part 2 of 2.
There’s more on the approach here.
See part 1 here.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store