Nau CEO Talks Up Company’s ‘Web Front’ Concept – Part 2
Here’s part 2 of Chris Van Dyke, CEO of Nau, discussing the company’s “webfront” concept that integrates e-commerce with traditional bricks and mortar shopping and Nau’s digitally centric approach to storytelling and brand building – part 2 of 2.
There’s more on the approach here.
See part 1 here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council