Nau CEO Talks Up Company’s ‘Web Front’ Concept – Part 2
Here’s part 2 of Chris Van Dyke, CEO of Nau, discussing the company’s “webfront” concept that integrates e-commerce with traditional bricks and mortar shopping and Nau’s digitally centric approach to storytelling and brand building – part 2 of 2.
There’s more on the approach here.
See part 1 here.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund