Office Depot Releases New Green Book Product Catalog
Office Depot has launched its fourth Green Book, a catalog featuring about 3,000 products with environmental attributes.
“Creating a greener office is becoming increasingly attainable for today’s business professionals,” said Yalmaz Siddiqui, Environmental Strategy Advisor for Office Depot. “Office Depot’s Green Book contains thousands of high quality, competitively priced products and helpful tips to help companies lower the total cost of office operations while reducing waste, using less energy and limiting their exposure to toxins in the office.”
Products include over 2,200 recycled or remanufactured products and 600 items with other environmental benefits such as reduced energy, non-toxic, refillable and rechargeable. There are also 500 new environmentally-preferable products ranging from Green Guard certified furniture and Green Seal certified cleaning supplies with reduced chemicals to solar charging business cases.
There are also check lists and self assessment guides to help businesses gauge their green rating and tips for a greener worklife, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action