Office Depot Releases New Green Book Product Catalog
Office Depot has launched its fourth Green Book, a catalog featuring about 3,000 products with environmental attributes.
“Creating a greener office is becoming increasingly attainable for today’s business professionals,” said Yalmaz Siddiqui, Environmental Strategy Advisor for Office Depot. “Office Depot’s Green Book contains thousands of high quality, competitively priced products and helpful tips to help companies lower the total cost of office operations while reducing waste, using less energy and limiting their exposure to toxins in the office.”
Products include over 2,200 recycled or remanufactured products and 600 items with other environmental benefits such as reduced energy, non-toxic, refillable and rechargeable. There are also 500 new environmentally-preferable products ranging from Green Guard certified furniture and Green Seal certified cleaning supplies with reduced chemicals to solar charging business cases.
There are also check lists and self assessment guides to help businesses gauge their green rating and tips for a greener worklife, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate