Johnson Controls Pledges To Reduce Emissions
Johnson Controls has pledged to reduce its total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions intensity per dollar of revenue by 30 percent from 2002 to 2012. The company has committed to the reduction goal as part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Climate Leaders program.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned