Johnson Controls Pledges To Reduce Emissions
Johnson Controls has pledged to reduce its total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions intensity per dollar of revenue by 30 percent from 2002 to 2012. The company has committed to the reduction goal as part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Climate Leaders program.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities