Corporate Leaders Take Bigger Role In Sustainability Reporting
Public relations is taking a backseat to accounting when it comes to sustainability reports, the Financial Times reports.
“No longer is this an issue you can delegate to a function that works offline,” says David Phillips, senior corporate reporting leader at PwC. “It is mainstream and the responsibility of the CFO and CEO.”
This week, that view will be further reinforced with the publication of a report by the Prince of Wales’ Accounting for Sustainability project, which will focus on how to “embed” sustainability considerations into general corporate thinking, but also on how to report these efforts.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works