Corporate Leaders Take Bigger Role In Sustainability Reporting
Public relations is taking a backseat to accounting when it comes to sustainability reports, the Financial Times reports.
“No longer is this an issue you can delegate to a function that works offline,” says David Phillips, senior corporate reporting leader at PwC. “It is mainstream and the responsibility of the CFO and CEO.”
This week, that view will be further reinforced with the publication of a report by the Prince of Wales’ Accounting for Sustainability project, which will focus on how to “embed” sustainability considerations into general corporate thinking, but also on how to report these efforts.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables