Corporate Leaders Take Bigger Role In Sustainability Reporting
Public relations is taking a backseat to accounting when it comes to sustainability reports, the Financial Times reports.
“No longer is this an issue you can delegate to a function that works offline,” says David Phillips, senior corporate reporting leader at PwC. “It is mainstream and the responsibility of the CFO and CEO.”
This week, that view will be further reinforced with the publication of a report by the Prince of Wales’ Accounting for Sustainability project, which will focus on how to “embed” sustainability considerations into general corporate thinking, but also on how to report these efforts.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment