Yahoo’s Top Green Search Terms
1. Recycling, 2. Global Warming, 3. Freecycle, 4. Earth, 5. Pollution, 6. Al Gore, 7. Environmental Protection Agency, 8. Live Earth, 9. Hybrid Cars, 10. Solar Energy
In terms of sheer search volume, residents of New York City proved the most interested in global warming, edging out the environmentally conscious San Francisco Bay Area. When it came to hybrid cars, Los Angeles posted the most searches.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment