Green Marketing Gets Its Own Effie
The Effie Awards is launching a green category that will be sponsored by Discovery’ Network’s Planet Green. The Green Effie will recognize the most effective green marketing campaign (sustainability, healthy lifestyle, energy conservation, green products or services, green business alignment, etc.).With the green category, the criteria for effective marketing will single out “brands that are truly striving to make our planet a better place to live.”
The announcement comes just as the Federal Trade Commission is beginning a regulatory review of its environmental marketing guidelines, also known as the Green Guides.
In the eco spirit, the Effie organization has come up with green submission requirements with entrants being asked to send less written materials:
– 3 hard copies of entry form, printed back & front (on recycled paper if possible)
– 5 copies of any print creative materials
The Green Effie Awards will print additional copies if needed, on recycled paper. For judging purposes, print creative materials will be shared between jury members.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution