Beluga Skysails Prepares For Maiden Voyage
“MV Beluga Skysails” cargo ship has been fitted with a giant kite, which is attached to a 15-metre high mast and guided by a computer. The ship will make its maiden voyage from Germany to Venezuela and back in early 2008. If successful, other shipping companies are interested in using the technology.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage