Beluga Skysails Prepares For Maiden Voyage
“MV Beluga Skysails” cargo ship has been fitted with a giant kite, which is attached to a 15-metre high mast and guided by a computer. The ship will make its maiden voyage from Germany to Venezuela and back in early 2008. If successful, other shipping companies are interested in using the technology.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’