BSR Guide Looks At Market-Based Mechanisms Related To The Environment
Business for Social Responsibility has published “The New Markets for Environmental Services: A Corporate Manager’s Resource Guide to Trading in Air, Climate, Water and Biodiversity Assetsâ€ť (PDF).
The guide is meant to be an introduction to market-based mechanisms related to the environment, with a specific focus on formal markets. It is intended to help corporations assess the potential risks and opportunities of engagement within these markets.
It doesn’t compareÂ economic mechanisms related to environmental restoration and conservation (such as markets versus taxes).
Energy Manager News
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedyâ€™s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Trimble Acquires Sefaira
- Truman (MO) State: â€śWeâ€™ll Save $1 Million Annually on Energy Upgradeâ€ť
- PJM Tool Demos How Price Fluctuations, Weather Impact Customer Bills