BSR Guide Looks At Market-Based Mechanisms Related To The Environment
Business for Social Responsibility has published “The New Markets for Environmental Services: A Corporate Manager’s Resource Guide to Trading in Air, Climate, Water and Biodiversity Assetsâ€ť (PDF).
The guide is meant to be an introduction to market-based mechanisms related to the environment, with a specific focus on formal markets. It is intended to help corporations assess the potential risks and opportunities of engagement within these markets.
It doesn’t compareÂ economic mechanisms related to environmental restoration and conservation (such as markets versus taxes).
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Teslaâ€™s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haulâ€™s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries