BSR Guide Looks At Market-Based Mechanisms Related To The Environment
Business for Social Responsibility has published “The New Markets for Environmental Services: A Corporate Manager’s Resource Guide to Trading in Air, Climate, Water and Biodiversity Assetsâ (PDF).
The guide is meant to be an introduction to market-based mechanisms related to the environment, with a specific focus on formal markets. It is intended to help corporations assess the potential risks and opportunities of engagement within these markets.
It doesn’t compareÂ economic mechanisms related to environmental restoration and conservation (such as markets versus taxes).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 100K Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment