BSR Guide Looks At Market-Based Mechanisms Related To The Environment
Business for Social Responsibility has published “The New Markets for Environmental Services: A Corporate Manager’s Resource Guide to Trading in Air, Climate, Water and Biodiversity Assetsâ€ť (PDF).
The guide is meant to be an introduction to market-based mechanisms related to the environment, with a specific focus on formal markets. It is intended to help corporations assess the potential risks and opportunities of engagement within these markets.
It doesn’t compareÂ economic mechanisms related to environmental restoration and conservation (such as markets versus taxes).
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electricâ€™s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables