BSR Guide Looks At Market-Based Mechanisms Related To The Environment
Business for Social Responsibility has published “The New Markets for Environmental Services: A Corporate Manager’s Resource Guide to Trading in Air, Climate, Water and Biodiversity Assetsâ€ť (PDF).
The guide is meant to be an introduction to market-based mechanisms related to the environment, with a specific focus on formal markets. It is intended to help corporations assess the potential risks and opportunities of engagement within these markets.
It doesn’t compareÂ economic mechanisms related to environmental restoration and conservation (such as markets versus taxes).
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works