Waste Management Signs Green Sponsorship Deal With NFL’s Rams
In a thee-year, low-seven-figure deal, Waste Management has signed on as the founding sponsor of the St. Louis Rams’ new 4R environmental platform, St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Other than the green marketing platform, Waste Management will get its logo on the back of all Rams tickets, along with stadium signage, a “bug” during scoreboard highlights and co-branded recycling bins.
Rob Reif, whose Audible Marketing & Sports negotiated the deal, said there have been preliminary discussions with the National Football League about a leaguewide green deal for Waste Management.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry