Waste Management Signs Green Sponsorship Deal With NFL’s Rams
In a thee-year, low-seven-figure deal, Waste Management has signed on as the founding sponsor of the St. Louis Rams’ new 4R environmental platform, St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Other than the green marketing platform, Waste Management will get its logo on the back of all Rams tickets, along with stadium signage, a “bug” during scoreboard highlights and co-branded recycling bins.
Rob Reif, whose Audible Marketing & Sports negotiated the deal, said there have been preliminary discussions with the National Football League about a leaguewide green deal for Waste Management.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses