Waste Management Signs Green Sponsorship Deal With NFL’s Rams
In a thee-year, low-seven-figure deal, Waste Management has signed on as the founding sponsor of the St. Louis Rams’ new 4R environmental platform, St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Other than the green marketing platform, Waste Management will get its logo on the back of all Rams tickets, along with stadium signage, a “bug” during scoreboard highlights and co-branded recycling bins.
Rob Reif, whose Audible Marketing & Sports negotiated the deal, said there have been preliminary discussions with the National Football League about a leaguewide green deal for Waste Management.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike