Waste Management Signs Green Sponsorship Deal With NFL’s Rams
In a thee-year, low-seven-figure deal, Waste Management has signed on as the founding sponsor of the St. Louis Rams’ new 4R environmental platform, St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Other than the green marketing platform, Waste Management will get its logo on the back of all Rams tickets, along with stadium signage, a “bug” during scoreboard highlights and co-branded recycling bins.
Rob Reif, whose Audible Marketing & Sports negotiated the deal, said there have been preliminary discussions with the National Football League about a leaguewide green deal for Waste Management.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’