HGTV Lines Up Sponsors For Green Home Giveaway
Shaw Industries, Sears, General Motors, SCJ, Kohler, Caesarstone and Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation have signed on as sponsors for HGTV’s Green Home Giveaway. The show will highlight their products.
HGTV is building the “green” home in Tradition Hilton Head, a 5,300-acre master-planned community near the beach resort of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. During the HGTV Green Home Giveaway 2008, from March 21 – May 9, 2008, viewers can enter to win the home and a prize package.
“Our involvement with the HGTV Green Home allows us to showcase our environmental commitment while demonstrating techniques people can use in their own homes to conserve natural resources,” said David Page, president of Tradition Hilton Head of South Carolina. “The HGTV Green Home is an important first step in our plans to build Tradition as a green community, a place where our builders are required to utilize green design and conservation elements will be incorporated throughout.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council