HGTV Lines Up Sponsors For Green Home Giveaway
Shaw Industries, Sears, General Motors, SCJ, Kohler, Caesarstone and Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation have signed on as sponsors for HGTV’s Green Home Giveaway. The show will highlight their products.
HGTV is building the “green” home in Tradition Hilton Head, a 5,300-acre master-planned community near the beach resort of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. During the HGTV Green Home Giveaway 2008, from March 21 – May 9, 2008, viewers can enter to win the home and a prize package.
“Our involvement with the HGTV Green Home allows us to showcase our environmental commitment while demonstrating techniques people can use in their own homes to conserve natural resources,” said David Page, president of Tradition Hilton Head of South Carolina. “The HGTV Green Home is an important first step in our plans to build Tradition as a green community, a place where our builders are required to utilize green design and conservation elements will be incorporated throughout.”
Energy Manager News
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier